Monday, October 22, 2007

I AM SUPERMAN

I am so pumped for halloween!!! My plan is to dress up as superman and be all ripped and stuff. The following is my attire for superman:

Superman underwear: I've grabbed an old pair of tightly whiteys that I plan to spray paint red. They are apparently going to be hard and crusty. Perfect :p

Superman belt: Hmmm, I might take my superman underwear and paint the strap part yellow.

Superman pants + upper body covering: Planning on going to American Apparel and buying matching light blue tights for my upper and lower body. They got to be tight...like super tight to show my huge body :P (or lack of huge body)

Superman emblem: I got a superman shirt that I am going to cut out the emblem from. And then I am going to do a crappy sewing job to sew it onto my upper body tights.

Superman cape: A nice red silk cape will do just fine.

Superman boots: Got a pair of old shoving snow boots which I am going to spray paint red. They don't look the best, but neither is the rest of me :p

Superman hair: Not sure what I am going to do about this...maybe I'll just use my normal ugly hair...my friend was talking how it was possible to get a hair extension...so maybe I'll do that? It's a shame that I cut my hair or else I could have moosed it up with curls and stuff.

Superman dress-shirt: What I really want to be able to do is wear a white dress-shirt over top of my superman costume (well obviously it only covers the upper body). And then I want to rip off my dress-shirt and show my superman emblem :p

Hopefully this will all work. I will look like the biggest dork in the world!!!

1 comment:

Ed said...

You really have to see this him. Good job on the the attire!