Saturday, January 5, 2008

Stop spreading us your lies Translink!

On a bus ride to work, I requested a stop and started walking towards the exit. A passenger in front of me was allowed off first as I was still making my way to the exit. The bus driver then closed the door and was about to drive away from the stop just as I reached the exit. I asked politely to be let off, the bus driver refused claiming I was “walking too slow.” He then said I could get off the next stop, and started driving away from the stop. I was completely applauded. I asked for his name, and was met with the response that "I have no right to ask for his name." When I claimed I had every right because I was a customer, he said I was nothing more than a "passenger." Is that what users of your service are called? And Translink claims the fare hike was to improve the service for “customers”? Who are the customers? Stop spreading us your lies Translink.

No comments: